Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting there...

I may not ever reach "there." 

Perhaps we need to strive, continually, in order to have some sort of motivation. Personally, I've always just wanted to find out what "there" is, and then be there. Not knowing what I want to do with my life has been an endless frustration in getting "there." How will I know, if I don't even know what that place looks like?

For now, I am focusing on what I do know. And I know that I am proud of my first photo session for Korey Elizabeth Photography (which I may refer to as KEP--hey I work with engineers and we make acronyms for everything!) I feel positive that I could do something I love, if only part-time.  As for the rest? I'll figure it out, one day at a time.

Oh, after I plan myself a 25th birthday party and paint my nails...I'm getting there...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment