Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Quarter Life Crisis

So it's my birthday. 25 years old.

In my 24th year I: had several parties thrown in my honor, worked a lot of overtime, got married, went to Mexico, lost my grandfather, and found myself a little more.

I am currently working for "the man," trying to start a photography business, working on my skills in biking/getting in shape, trying to become a better person, attempting to stop gossiping, growing pumpkins, loving my personal style, feeling strong, adoring my husband of <9 months, trying to be a better wife everyday, working on the whole forgiveness thing, sticking up for myself at work, trying to love my body more, and generally appreciating the wonderful life I have.

I am thankful. I am strong. I am proud. I am 25 years old.

1 comment:

  1. you're definitely the coolest 25 year old i know (coming from the coolest 26 year old YOU know :)

    and i think this year is going to be even more full of growth and proud moments. so glad we're friends ... and even more glad you were born :)

    ReplyDelete