Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dude! This is so not cool!

So I really hope karma exists. Someone is gonna get it...


I was home on Saturday, not feeling well at all, and watching the Notebook. I ordered a pizza for Josh and I and he was on his way home from working from 6 am to 8 pm. I remembered I had a case of Pepsi in my car. I decided to run outside and get it. And I saw this:




Seriously, who does something like this? I am SO PISSED OFF!!!!


Events like this really make me doubt my faith in humanity. What kind of a people are we when we ignore the destruction we cause others to save ourselves the expense? Where I have to pay to repair the damage I had nothing to do with?


Take responsibility of your actions. Prove that you are a part of the human race. Try to think of others. Think of the danger we are all in when we begin to think of people as numbers or figures and not humans. Stop dehumanizing and start living fully!

1 comment: