Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My journey

I don't have much time to write.

That is a motto for me right now, I think. I don't have much time to write this time, right now, and in general as well. But I want to say one thing.

I am thankful!
I am thankful for my life, my circumstances, most of all, my journey. I so incredibly grateful that my life has worked out the way it has, even though portions have been painful and overwhelming, and probably will be again. For now, I am reflecting on what is right rather than what is wrong. I am starting to see the direction my life is taking, and it is shaping up to be everything I wanted it to be and more. There is so much more that I can offer, and I feel as though my potential is shining through, so brightly that even I have caught a glimpse of it. I am optimistic and hopeful. I appreciate every moment and how each one has led to where I am now. I feel at peace with my circumstances.

I am lucky.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. you should feel at peace! you're about to step into a moment where you'll be forced to use all of your talents. how freaking cool is that?! i'm so excited for you and wayyyy proud of you!

    ReplyDelete